Some times I lose sight of what’s important. I get caught up in the moment and I forget to cherish certain people/things/etc. Sometimes it takes tough love from good friends to realize I’m not the best I could be, and then I take time to myself to reflect on these things. And I’ll be better for it.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
Pro Tip: Instead of having feelings, try being dead inside. Everything is still horrible but you will not care at all.
the best part about blogging is that no one actually knows if youre naked or not